D.L. updated (No. 206/2005) Art. 5. Exercise of the right of withdrawal
1. The consumer has the right to withdraw from any contract at a distance, without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within the term of fourteen working days: a) for the goods, from the day of their receipt by the consumer where the obligations set out in Article 4 have been met or the day on which the latter have been met, if this is done after the conclusion of the contract as long as it is no later than three months from the conclusion itself, b ) for services, from the day of conclusion of the contract or from the day on which the obligations under Article 4 have been fulfilled, if this occurs after the conclusion of the contract as long as it is no later than three months from the conclusion itself.
2. In the event that the supplier has not fulfilled the obligations referred to in Article 4, the deadline for exercising the right of withdrawal is three months and runs: a) for the goods, from the day of their receipt by the consumer; b) for services, from the day of conclusion of the contract.
3. Unless otherwise agreed between the parties, the consumer can not exercise the right of withdrawal provided for in paragraphs 1 and 2 for contracts: a) the supply of services whose execution has begun, with the consent of the consumer, before the expiry of the ten-day term provided for in paragraph 1; b) the supply of goods or services whose price is linked to fluctuations in the rates of the financial market that the supplier is unable to control; br /> c) the supply of goods made to measure or clearly personalized or which, by their nature, can not be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly; d) the supply of audiovisual products or sealed computer software , opened by the consumer; e) supply of newspapers, periodicals and magazines; f) services of betting and lotteries.
4. The right of withdrawal is exercised by sending, within the deadline, a written communication to the geographical address of the supplier's office by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt. The communication can be sent, within the same term, also by telegram, telex and facsimile, provided it is confirmed by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt within the following 48 hours. Alternatively you can send a communication via PEC at address: Costautoricambi@pec.it
5. If the goods have been delivered, the consumer is required to return it or make it available to the supplier or the person designated by him, with original packaging and suitable for sale. The deadline for the return of the goods can not however be less than ten working days from the date of receipt of the goods.
6. The only expenses payable by the consumer for the exercise of the right of withdrawal pursuant to this article are the direct costs of returning the goods to the sender, where expressly provided for by the distance contract.
7. If the right of withdrawal is exercised by the consumer in accordance with the provisions of this article, the supplier is obliged to reimburse the sums paid by the consumer. The refund must be made free of charge, as quickly as possible and in any case within thirty days from the date on which the supplier became aware of the consumer's right of withdrawal.
8. Where the price of a good or service, the subject of a distance contract, is wholly or partially covered by a credit granted to the consumer, the supplier or third parties on the basis of an agreement between them and the supplier, the credit agreement is intended to be terminated by right, without any penalty, in the event that the consumer exercises the right of withdrawal in accordance with the provisions of the preceding paragraphs. The supplier is obliged to inform the third party granting credit of the exercise of the right of withdrawal by the consumer. The sums eventually paid by the third party who has granted the pay credit of the good or service until the moment in which he / she has known the right of withdrawal by the consumer are reimbursed to the third party by the supplier, without any penalty, made save the payment of accrued legal interests. COSTAUTO di Costantino Francesco will accept the returned goods reserving the right to verify that the products have been returned in their original state and with the packaging intact. It is advisable and strongly recommended to cover the original packaging of the product with other protective packaging that preserves the integrity and protect it even from written or special labels. The right of withdrawal lapses in its entirety when the «essential condition of integrity of the goods» (packaging and / or its contents) is lost, in cases in which the absence of the original external / internal packaging is ascertained; the absence of integral elements of the product (cables, hooks, parts, ...); use of the product that makes it impossible to restore the pre-existing conditions to the sale. In case of forfeiture of this right, Costautoricambi will return the purchased good to the sender, with charge to the same
The address for sending the registered letter for the exercise of the withdrawal and the goods to be returned is:
COSTAUTO DI COSTANTINO FRANCESCO
VIA RUBINACCI, 19
80040 CERCOLA (NA)
< / div>
For any legal dispute that may arise between the parties present contract will be the Court of Nola (NA) and / or the Justice of Peace of Sant'Anastasia (NA).
COSTAUTO di Costantino Francesco nasce da tanta passione del settore automobilistico, presentandosi sul mercato online con idee sempre nuove ed aggiornate a tutto vantaggio del consumatore finale. È lo store online di vendita ricambi ed accessori per auto più organizzato,semplice,intuitivo del web. Trovare il ricambio per la vostra auto all’interno del nostro negozio è semplicissimo, grazie alla barra di navigazione in alto a sinistra, inserite il modello della vostra auto e vi usciranno tutti i ricambi corrispondenti. E qualora non dovesse trovare il ricambi cercato, potete contattarci tramite email o telefonicamente.