Terms and conditions
General conditions of Sale
The conditions of sale and service shown here govern the sale of products made through this website, at the URL www.costautoricambi.com, owned by Costauto srl, registered office in via Cavalli di Bronzo, 34 80046 San Giorgio a Cremano ( NA) Italy, operational and administrative headquarters in via rubinacci, 19 80040 Cercola (NA) Italy which directly takes care of the contents and the commercial, organizational, logistic and accounting - administrative management of the sales. Your purchases are regulated and protected by the rules of d. lgs. 185 of 22 May 1999 relating to the protection of consumers in respect of distance contracts. To these rules are added the conditions of sale and service reported here. Costauto srl reserves the right to vary the conditions of sale.
1 - Acceptance of orders:
In order to place an order, you must be of legal age.Orders received become binding for Costauto srl from the moment you receive confirmation, via e-mail or fax, that the entire order process has been correctly completed: payment has been authorized and the products are available.Print the order confirmation received and keep it.If you do not receive the confirmation e-mail or fax, please contact us.In case of impossibility, even temporary, to fulfill in whole or in part an order received, Costauto srl will promptly contact the customer to make the appropriate arrangements, given that the customer is granted the right to request the partial or total cancellation of the order placed and the refund of the corresponding amount already paid.If the customer's data are incomplete or inaccurate, such as to compromise the correct delivery of the products and / or the regular accounting management of the sale, Costauto srl will contact the customer before processing the order, reserving the right not to accept the 'order.
2 - Minimum order:
There is no minimum amount of expenditure at Costauto srl.
3 - Right of withdrawal:
Legislative Decree 22 May 1999, n. 185 Art. 5. Exercise of the right of withdrawal
1. The consumer has the right to withdraw from any distance contract, without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within fourteen working days starting: a) for goods, from the day of their receipt by the consumer if they are the obligations referred to in Article 4 have been satisfied or from the day on which the latter have been satisfied, if this occurs after the conclusion of the contract provided that no later than three months from the conclusion itself; b) for services, from day of the conclusion of the contract or from the day on which the obligations referred to in Article 4 have been satisfied, if this occurs after the conclusion of the contract as long as no later than three months from the conclusion itself.
2. In the event that the supplier has not fulfilled the obligations referred to in Article 4, the deadline for exercising the right of withdrawal is three months and starts: a) for the goods, from the day of their receipt by part of the consumer; b) for services, from the day of the conclusion of the contract.
3. Unless otherwise agreed between the parties, the consumer cannot exercise the right of withdrawal provided for in paragraphs 1 and 2 for contracts: a) for the supply of services whose execution has begun, with the consent of the consumer, before the expiry of the ten-day term provided for in paragraph 1; b) for the supply of goods or services whose price is linked to fluctuations in the financial market rates that the supplier is unable to control; c) for the supply of packaged goods made to measure or clearly personalized or which, by their nature, cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly; d) the supply of audiovisual products or computer software sealed, opened by the consumer; e) the supply of newspapers, periodicals and magazines; f) betting and lottery services.
4. The right of withdrawal is exercised by sending, within the prescribed period, a written communication to the geographic address of the supplier's headquarters by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt. The communication can be sent, within the same term, also by telegram, telex and facsimile, provided that it is confirmed by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt within the following 48 hours.
5. If the goods have been delivered, the consumer is required to return them or make them available to the supplier or the person designated by him, with original packaging suitable for sale. The deadline for returning the goods cannot in any case be less than ten working days from the date of receipt of the goods.
6. The only expenses payable by the consumer for exercising the right of withdrawal pursuant to this article are the direct costs of returning the goods to the sender, where expressly provided for in the distance contract.
7. If the right of withdrawal is exercised by the consumer in accordance with the provisions of this article, the supplier is required to reimburse the sums paid by the consumer. The reimbursement must be made free of charge, in the shortest possible time and in any case within thirty days from the date on which the supplier became aware of the consumer's exercise of the right of withdrawal.
8. If the price of a good or service, subject of a distance contract, is wholly or partially covered by a credit granted to the consumer, by the supplier or by third parties on the basis of an agreement between them and the supplier, the contract of credit is understood to be resolved by law, without any penalty, in the event that the consumer exercises the right of withdrawal in accordance with the provisions referred to in the previous paragraphs. The supplier is obliged to communicate to the third party granting the credit that the consumer has exercised the right of withdrawal. Any sums paid by the third party who granted the credit for payment of the good or service up to the moment in which he is aware of the consumer's right of withdrawal are reimbursed to the third party by the supplier,
Costautoricambi will accept the returned goods, reserving the right to verify that the products have been returned in their original state and with their packaging intact.It is advisable and strongly recommended to cover the original packaging of the product with other protective packaging that preserves its integrity and also protects it from writing or special labels. The right of withdrawal lapses in its entirety when the "essential condition of integrity of the goods" (packaging and / or its contents) is no longer valid, in cases where the lack of 'original external / internal packaging; the absence of integral elements of the product (cables, hooks, parts, ...); use of the product such as to make it impossible to restore the conditions pre-existing to the sale.In the event of forfeiture of this right, Costauto srl
4 - Guarantees:
5 - Prices and billing:
The prices, published next to each product on sale, include VAT and all other taxes and duties in force.The total amount charged is the sum of the prices of the products purchased (in force and published on the site at the time of order), in addition to the contribution for delivery costs, if any, Costauto srl reserves the right to change the prices of the products and the contribution for shipping costs without prior notice, while ensuring that the prices and contributions applied will always be those in force. when ordering.
6 - Applicable law:
All sales contracts concluded with Costauto srl are intended to be concluded in Italy and are subject to Italian law.
7 - Payment:
It is possible to purchase the products and services offered by Costauto srl by choosing from the following payment methods:
* PayPal * Bank transfer in advance
PayPal, a company of the Ebay group, offers a system of online micropayments by credit card, acting as an intermediary between the user and whoever receives the payment.
With more than 100 million accounts worldwide, PayPal offers customers the security that their card details do not come into the possession of the counterpart: their details are entered only once and from that moment it is sufficient to log into their account to make payments.
With PayPal you can pay for your purchases by associating a Visa, Visa Electron and MasterCard credit card (or prepaid prepaid card) to your account, or by using your balance.
Registration is free and fast; you only need an email address which will also be used to notify each transaction performed.
Pay your online purchases with PayPal for free and without sharing your financial information; the seller receives your payment safely and in real time on his PayPal account.
Safe: with PayPal your personal information is safe because it is never shared with the seller; your privacy is our priority.
Fast: the recipient receives the payment immediately; your product can be sent to you or made available immediately.
Protected: PayPal protects your purchases… buy with confidence.
This payment method is essential for the purchase of goods or services by users domiciled outside Italy.
The bank transfer is used to pay for the products and services offered.
Once the request has been made, it is necessary to follow this procedure:
1. the bank transfer must be made within 3 working days from placing the order; 2. the reason to be reported on the bank transfer must indicate the name and surname of the sender and order number; 3. the bank transfer must be made in favor of:
(VISIBLE COORDINATES AFTER SENDING THE ORDER)
As soon as the payment has been made, send a copy by email ( firstname.lastname@example.org) and in case of an invoice request, write the complete billing data including SDI or PEC code.
8 - Delivery conditions:
Costauto srl makes home deliveries by express courier or by other couriers. For all information read the SHIPPING section. Costauto srl can never be held responsible for any damage resulting from delays occurring during transport.
9 - Protection of personal data:
Our customer service is always at your disposal to allow you to verify your data, modify or delete them.In this regard, we invite you to read the detailed information, provided pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, reported in the appropriate section of this site and, in cases where it is required, to give consent for further processing.
10 - Customer assistance:
For Costauto srl it is important that its customers are satisfied at all times with their purchases. For this reason, Costauto srl has made available to you several contact details through which you can ask questions or ask for information on everything related to the order and after-sales assistance.You can then call 081.0208759 or send a fax to 081.0208759 or send an e-mail email@example.com
For any legal dispute that may arise between the parties to this contract, the Court of Nola (NA) and / or the Justice of the Peace of Sant'Anastasia (NA) will be competent.