Terms and conditions
General conditions of sale
The conditions of sale and service reported here govern the sale of products carried out through this website, at the URL www.costautoricambi.com, owned by Costauto srl , registered office in via Cavalli di bronze, 34 80046 San Giorgio a Cremano (NA) Italy, operational and administrative headquarters in via Rubinacci , 19 80040 Cercola (NA) Italy which directly takes care of the contents and the commercial, organisational, logistical and accounting - administrative management of sales. Your purchases are regulated and protected by the provisions of Legislative Decree. lgs. n.185 of 22 May 1999 relating to consumer protection regarding distance contracts.
In addition to these rules, the conditions of sale and service reported here are added. Costauto srl reserves the right to vary the conditions of sale. Any new conditions become effective from the date of publication.
We therefore invite you to read these conditions carefully every time you make a purchase on www.costautoricambi.com.
1 - Acceptance of orders:
To place an order you must be of age. Orders received become binding for Costauto srl from the moment you receive confirmation, via e-mail or fax, that the entire order process has been completed regularly: the payment has been authorized and the products are available.
Print the order confirmation received and keep it. If you do not receive the confirmation e-mail or fax, please contact us. In the event of any impossibility, even temporary, to process all or part of an order received, Costauto srl will promptly contact the customer to make the appropriate arrangements, given that the customer has the right to request partial or total cancellation of the order placed and the refund of the corresponding amount already paid.
If the customer's data is incomplete or inaccurate, such as to compromise the correct delivery of the products and/or the regular accounting management of the sale, Costauto srl will contact the customer before processing the order, reserving the right not to accept the order. 'order.
2 - Minimum order:
There is no minimum spending amount at Costauto srl .
3 - Right of withdrawal:
Legislative Decree 22 May 1999, n. 185Art. 5. Exercise of the right of withdrawal
1. The consumer has the right to withdraw from any distance contract, without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within fourteen working days starting:
a) for the goods, from the day of their receipt by the consumer where the obligations referred to in article 4 have been satisfied or from the day on which the latter have been satisfied, if this occurs after the conclusion of the contract provided that no later than three months from the conclusion itself;
b) for services, from the day of conclusion of the contract or from the day on which the obligations referred to in article 4 have been satisfied, if this occurs after the conclusion of the contract provided that no later than three months from the conclusion itself .
2. In the event that the supplier has not fulfilled the obligations referred to in article 4, the deadline for exercising the right of withdrawal is three months and starts:
a) for the goods, from the day of their receipt by part of the consumer; b) for services, from the day of conclusion of the contract.
3. Unless otherwise agreed between the parties, the consumer cannot exercise the right of withdrawal provided for in paragraphs 1 and 2 for contracts:
a) for the supply of services whose execution began, with the consumer's agreement, before expiry of the ten day period provided for in paragraph 1;
b) the supply of goods or services whose price is linked to fluctuations in financial market rates that the supplier is unable to control;
c) the supply of goods made to measure or clearly personalized or which, by their nature, cannot be returned or risk deteriorating or altering rapidly; d) the supply of sealed audiovisual products or computer software opened by the consumer; e) supply of newspapers, periodicals and magazines; f) betting and lottery services.
4. The right of withdrawal is exercised by sending, within the established deadline, a written communication to the geographical address of the supplier's headquarters by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt. The communication can also be sent, within the same deadline, by telegram, telex and facsimile, provided that it is confirmed by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt within the following 48 hours.
5. If the goods have been delivered, the consumer is required to return them or make them available to the supplier or the person designated by them, with original packaging suitable for sale. The deadline for returning the goods cannot in any case be less than ten working days starting from the date of receipt of the goods.
6. The only costs payable by the consumer for exercising the right of withdrawal pursuant to this article are the direct costs of returning the goods to the sender, where expressly provided for in the distance contract.
7. If the right of withdrawal is exercised by the consumer in accordance with the provisions of this article, the supplier is required to refund the sums paid by the consumer. The refund must take place free of charge, in the shortest possible time and in any case within thirty days from the date on which the supplier became aware of the consumer's exercise of the right of withdrawal.
8. If the price of a good or service, the subject of a distance contract, is entirely or partially covered by a credit granted to the consumer, by the supplier or by third parties on the basis of an agreement between them and the supplier, the contract credit is considered resolved by right, without any penalty , in the event that the consumer exercises the right of withdrawal in accordance with the provisions of the previous paragraphs. The supplier is obliged to communicate to the third party granting the credit the exercise of the right of withdrawal by the consumer. Any sums paid by the third party who granted the credit to pay for the goods or services up to the moment in which they are aware of the exercise of the right of withdrawal by the consumer are reimbursed to the third party by the supplier, without any penalty , made without prejudice to the payment of accrued legal interest.
Costautoricambi will accept the returned goods, reserving the right to verify that the products have been returned in their original state and with intact packaging.
It is advisable and strongly recommended to cover the original packaging of the product with other protective packaging that preserves its integrity and also protects it from writing or special labels. The right of withdrawal lapses in its entirety when the "essential condition" is no longer fulfilled. of integrity of the goods" (packaging and/or its contents), in cases where the lack of the original external/internal packaging is ascertained; the absence of integral elements of the product (cables, hooks, parts, ...); use of the product in such a way as to make it impossible to restore it to the conditions pre -existing upon sale.
In the event of forfeiture of this right, Costauto srl will return the purchased goods to the sender, with a charge to the same
4 - Guarantees:
The characteristics of the products are shown in the online catalogue, in the respective product sheets, and can be consulted at any time of choice and purchasing decision.
Costauto srl guarantees that the products offered for sale are free from defects and the packages are intact, not damaged or tampered with . In the event that you discover a defect, damage or tampering, we invite you to report it to us as soon as possible, in any case within seven days, by sending a registered letter with return receipt. In any case, with regard to products deteriorated or damaged due to
a incorrect packaging, the customer can exercise the right of withdrawal in the forms and terms indicated, or can request assistance for the replacement of the product. The products offered for sale are guaranteed by the respective manufacturers within the terms of the law. Costauto srl provides its guarantee as a distributor in accordance with the law and is not liable for damages caused by the improper use of the products purchased as well as by their incompatibility with allergies, pathologies or other psychophysical conditions of the customer.
Costauto srl also guarantees that all products offered for sale comply with the Italian and European Union (EU) regulations applicable to them
5 - Prices and invoicing:
The prices, published next to each product offered for sale, include VAT and all other taxes and duties in force. The total amount charged is given by the sum of the prices of the products purchased (in force and published on the site at the time of the order), in addition to the contribution for delivery costs, if applicable. Costauto srl reserves the right to vary the prices of the products and the contribution for shipping costs without notice, guaranteeing at the same time that prices and contributions applied will always be those in force at the time of the order.
6 - Applicable law:
All sales contracts concluded with Costauto srl are intended to be concluded in Italy and are subject to Italian law.
7 - Payment:
It is possible to purchase the products and services offered by Costauto srl by choosing from the following payment methods:
* PayPal * Advance bank transfer
PayPal , a company in the Ebay group , offers an online micropayment system via credit card, acting as an intermediary between the user and the person receiving the payment.
With more than 100 million accounts worldwide, PayPal offers customers the security that their card details do not come into the possession of the other party: their details are entered only once and from that moment they simply need to access their account to make payments.
With PayPal you can pay for your purchases by associating a Visa, Visa Electron and MasterCard credit card (or rechargeable prepaid) to your account, or by using your balance.
Registration is free and fast; you only need an email address which will also be used to notify each transaction performed.
Pay for your purchases online with PayPal for free and without sharing your financial information; the seller receives your payment safely and in real time on his PayPal account.
Safe: with PayPal your personal information is safe because it is never shared with the seller; your privacy is our priority.
Fast: the recipient receives the payment immediately; your product can be sent to you or made available immediately.
Protected: PayPal protects your purchases... buy with confidence.
This payment method is essential for the purchase of goods or services by users domiciled outside Italy.
The Bank Transfer is used for the payment of the products and services offered.
Once the request has been made, it is necessary to follow this procedure:
1. the bank transfer must be made within 3 working days of placing the order; 2. the reason to be reported on the bank transfer must indicate the name and surname of the payer and order number; 3. the bank transfer must be made to:
(COORDINATES VISIBLE AFTER SUBMITTING THE ORDER)
As soon as the payment has been made, send a copy by email ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) and in case of an invoice request, write the complete billing data including SDI or PEC code.
8 - Delivery conditions:
Costauto srl makes home deliveries via express courier or other couriers . For all information , read the SHIPPING section. Costauto srl can never be held responsible for any damage resulting from delays occurring during transport.
9 - Protection of personal data:
By registering and making purchases through the website www.costautoricambi.com your data is safe. All data is in fact transmitted in a protected form and processed with the utmost respect for the rules on the protection of personal data. Your data is used for the exclusive purpose of completing your orders or, when you authorize us to do so, to communicate news, promotions or other initiatives of possible interest to you. We guarantee that La Costauto srl does not communicate your data to other companies or entities that could use them for commercial or promotional actions that you do not like.
The only external parties who can receive your data are those who collaborate with us in managing commercial transactions, such as banks , post offices, couriers.
Our customer service is always at your disposal to allow you to verify your data, modify or delete them. In this regard, we invite you to read the detailed information provided pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, reported in the appropriate section of this site and, in cases where it is required, to grant us consent for further processing.
10 - Customer assistance:
For Costauto srl it is important that its customers are satisfied with their purchases at all times. For this reason, Costauto srl has made several contact details available to you through which you can ask questions or request information on everything relating to the order and after-sales assistance.
You can then call 081.0208759 or send a fax to 081.0208759 or send an e-mail to email@example.com
For any dispute of a legal nature that may arise between the parties to this contract, the Court of Nola ( NA) and /or the Justice of the Peace of Sant'Anastasia (NA) will be competent.
Or connect to the following link for online dispute resolution: