Terms and Conditions
General conditions of sale
The conditions of sale and service reported herein govern the sale of products made through this internet site, url www.costautoricambi.com, property of COSTAUTO of Constantine Francis, with its headquarters in Cercola, Via Rubinacci, 19- 80040 Cercola, who care directly the contents and the commercial management, organizational, logistic and accounting administrative sales. Your purchases are regulated and protected by the rules of the d. lgs. n.185 of 22 May 1999 on the protection of consumers in respect of distance contracts.
These rules are added the terms and conditions of sale and service here.
The COSTAUTO of Constantine Francesco reserves the right to vary the conditions of sale. Any new conditions become effective from the date of publication.
We therefore invite you to carefully read these conditions every time you make a purchase on www.costautoricambi.com.
1 - Acceptance of orders:
To place an order you must be 18 or older.
Orders received become binding for the COSTAUTO of Constantine Francis from the moment you receive confirmation via e-mail or fax, that the entire process of the order has been completed regularly: the payment has been authorized and the products are available.
Print out the order confirmation receipt and records.
If you do not receive the e-mail or fax of confirmation, please contact us.
In the case of eventual impossibility, even temporary, escape in whole or in part of an order received, the COSTAUTO of Constantine Francesco promptly contact the customer to take the appropriate agreements, place that the customer himself is recognized as having the right to request cancellation, partial or total, of the submitted order and return of the corresponding amount possibly already paid.
If the customer data are incomplete or inaccurate, such as to compromise the correct delivery of the products and/or regular accounting management of the sale, the COSTAUTO of Constantine Francis will contact the customer before the order, reserving the right to not accept the order.
2 - Minimum order:
There is a minimum amount of expenditure at the COSTAUTO of Constantine Francis.
3 - Right of withdrawal:
Legislative Decree 22 May 1999 n. 185
Exercise of the right of withdrawal
1. The consumer has the right to withdraw from any distance contract, without any penalty and without specifying the reason within fourteen working days of:
(A) for goods, from the day of receipt by the consumer where have been met the obligations referred to in Article 4 or from the day on which the latter have been satisfied if this occurs after the conclusion of the contract provided that it does not over a period of three months from the conclusion itself;
B) in the case of services, from the day of conclusion of the contract or from the day on which have been met the obligations referred to in Article 4, where this is the case after the conclusion of the contract provided that it does not over a period of three months from the conclusion itself.
2. In the case where the supplier has not fulfilled the obligations referred to in Article 4, the term for the exercise of the right of withdrawal is three months and shall begin:
(A) for goods, from the day of receipt by the consumer;
B) in the case of services, from the day of conclusion of the contract.
3. Unless otherwise agreed between the parties, the consumer may not exercise the right of withdrawal provided for in paragraphs 1 and 2 contracts:
A) for the provision of services if performance has begun, with the consumer's agreement, before the expiry of the ten day period provided for in paragraph 1;
(B) for the supply of goods or services the price of which is dependent on fluctuations in the financial market that the supplier is not able to control;
C) for the supply of goods made to measure or clearly personalized or which, by their nature, cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or to expire quickly;
(D) provision of sealed audiovisual or computer software products, opened by the consumer;
E) for the supply of newspapers, periodicals and magazines;
F) for gaming and lottery services.
4. The right of withdrawal is exercised by sending, within the term provided, a written communication to the geographical address of the place of business of the supplier by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt. The communication can be sent within the same time limit, by telegram, telex and facsimile, on condition that it is confirmed by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt within the following 48 hours.
5. If the goods have been delivered, the consumer is obliged to return them or put at the disposal of the supplier or the person designated by him, with original packaging and suitable for the sell. The deadline for the return of the goods may not be less than ten working days starting from the date of receipt of the asset.
6. The only expenses caused by the consumer for the exercise of the right of withdrawal in accordance with the provisions of this article is the direct cost of returning the goods to the sender, where expressly provided for in the distance contract.
7. If the right of withdrawal is exercised by the consumer pursuant to the provisions of this Article, the supplier is obliged to reimburse the sums paid by the consumer. The reimbursement must be carried out free of charge, in the shortest time possible and in any event within thirty days from the date in which the supplier is aware of the exercise of the right of withdrawal by the consumer.
8. If the price of a good or service, which is the subject of a distance contract, is wholly or partly covered by credit granted to the consumer by the supplier or by third parties on the basis of an agreement between them and the supplier, the credit contract is canceled of law, without any penalty, if the consumer exercises his right of withdrawal in accordance with the provisions referred to in the preceding subparagraphs. It is compulsory to the supplier to communicate to the third grantor credit the successful exercise of the right of withdrawal by the consumer. The sums paid by the third party who has granted the credit to pay for the good or service up to the moment in which he has knowledge of the exercise of the withdrawal rights on the part of the consumer are reimbursed to the third by the supplier, without any penalty, without prejudice to the payment of interest accrued legal.
Costautoricambi will accept returned merchandise reserving the right to check that the goods have been returned in the State of origin and with packaging intact.
It is appropriate and strongly recommended to coat the original wrapping of the product with other protective packaging that preserves the integrity and protect it also by writing or by appropriate labelling.
The right of withdrawal lapses in its entirety when less is the "essential condition for the integrity of the well" (packaging and/or its contents), in cases where it is established that the lack of the outer packaging/original extension; the absence of integral elements of the product (cables, hooks, parts, ...); a use of the product such as to make it impossible to restore the pre-existing conditions to the sale.
In case of forfeiture of that right, COSTAUTO of Constantine Francis will return to sender the good purchased, billed at the same
4 - GUARANTEES:
The characteristics of the products are listed in the online catalog, in the respective product sheets,and are accessible at every moment of choice and the decision to purchase.
The COSTAUTO of Constantine Francesco warrants that the products put on sale are free from defects and the packs are undamaged, not damaged or tampered with. In the case where riscontaste a defect, a damage or tampering, we invite you to segnalatecelo as soon as possible or at the latest within seven days, by sending a registered letter with return receipt
In any case, as regards the products which have deteriorated or damaged due to improper packaging, the customer can avail themselves of the right of withdrawal in the forms and within the time limits specified, or may request assistance for the replacement of the product.
The products put on sale are guaranteed by the respective manufacturers in terms of the law.
The COSTAUTO of Constantine Francis lends its guarantee of distributor within the meaning of law and is not liable for damage caused by improper use of products purchased as well as from the incompatibility of the same with allergies, pathologies or other psychophysical conditions of the customer.
The COSTAUTO of Constantine Francis also ensures that all products offered for sale are in accordance with the Italian rules and of the European Union (EU) applicable to them.
5 - pricing and billing:
The prices published next to every product put on sale are inclusive of VAT and all other taxs and tax in force.
The total charged amount is given by the sum of the prices of products purchased (in force and published on the site at the moment of the order), in addition to the contribution to expenses of delivery, if provided.
The COSTAUTO of Constantine Francesco reserves the right to vary without notice the prices of the products and the fee for shipping costs while ensuring that prices and subsidies applied will always be those in force at the time of the order.
6 - Applicable law:
All sales contracts concluded with the COSTAUTO of Constantine Francis means improved in Italy and are subject to Italian law.
7 - Payment:
It is possible to purchase the products and services offered by COSTAUTO of Constantine Francesco choosing one of the following methods of payment:
* Advance Bank Transfer
PayPal, Ebay company, offers a system for micropayments online via credit card, putting himself as an intermediary between the user and the person who receives the payment.
With more than 100 million accounts worldwide, PayPal offers the customer the security that the data of their paper does not come into possession of the Counterparty: their data is only entered once and from that moment simply log in to your account to make payments.
With PayPal you can pay for your purchases by associating to your account a credit card (or rechargeable prepaid) Visa, Visa Electron and MasterCard, or using your balance.
Registration is free and fast; it is only necessary to an email address that will also be used to notify every transaction performed.
Pay your online purchases with PayPal so free and without sharing your financial information; the seller receives your payment in full safety and in real time on your PayPal account.
Secure: With PayPal your personal information is safe because they are never shared with the seller; your privacy is our priority.
Fast: The recipient receives the payment in an immediate way; your product can successfully sent or made available immediately.
Protected: PayPal protects your purchases…buy with confidence.
This mode of payment is indispensable for the purchase of goods or services by users domiciled outside Italy.
The Bank Transfer is used for the payment of the products and services offered.
Once the request is necessary to follow this procedure:
1.The Bank Transfer must be made within 3 working days from the execution of the Order;
2. the causal appearing on the bank transfer must indicate the name and surname of the sender and the number of the Order;
3. The bank transfer must be made in favor of:
COSTAUTO of Costantino Francesco
As soon as your payment send copy to email ( email@example.com ) and in the case of request invoice write data to complete billing code including SDI or PEC.
8 - Conditions of delivery:
The COSTAUTO of Constantine Francis performs the home delivery by express courier or through other couriers. For all information please read the section shipping. The COSTAUTO of Constantine Francis can never be held liable for any damage arising from delays occurring during transport.
9 - Protection of personal data:
By registering and making purchases through the site www.costautoricambi.com your data are safe.
All data are in fact transmitted in protected form and treated with the utmost respect for the rules concerning the protection of personal data.
Your data are used for the sole purpose of completing your orders or, when we are authorized to do so, to communicate news, promotions or other initiatives of your possible interest.
You can be assured that our COSTAUTO of Constantine Francis does not communicate your information to other companies or bodies that may use them for commercial actions promotional or you are not welcome.
The only external subjects who can receive your data are those who collaborate with us in the management of commercial transactions, such as e.g. banks, post offices, the couriers.
Our customer service team is always at your disposal to help you verify your data, change or delete them.
In this respect we invite you to take a look at the detailed information made pursuant to art. 13 of the d.lgs. 196/2003, listed in the appropriate section of this site and in cases in which it is planned to take to grant consent for the further treatments.
10 - Customer Service:
For COSTAUTO of Constantine Francis is important that its customers are satisfied in every moment of their purchases. For this reason the COSTAUTO of Constantine Francesco has put at your disposal more contact information by which to ask questions or ask for information on everything that relates to the order and the assistance post-sale.
You can then call the No. 081.0208759 or send a fax to no. 081.0208759 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
For any dispute of a legal nature that should elapse between the parties of this contract will be the jurisdiction of Nola (NA) and/or the Justices of the peace of Sant'Anastasia (NA).